TESSAN WiFi Smart Outlet Switch with 3 Individual Sockets Work with Alexa Echo Google Home
Why Do We Choose TESSAN Outdoor Smart Plug?
Link your devices with TESSAN programmable smart plug. Allow 3 devices controlled at the same time. Set up your smart home automation has never been easier. Save your operating time, no longer go out at night to turn off the decorations. Save your bill, no longer forget to turn off high-power appliances.
TEESAN SOP03-US Programmable Smart Wi-Fi Plug Outdoor 100-240V,15A,1875W, 2HP
Outlet Quantity: 3 Outlets US Standards
Rated Current: 15A (Max)
Rated Voltage: AC 100 240V, 50-60Hz
Rated Power: 1875W(Max)
Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.1 1b/g/n
Dimension: 6*5.4*1.6 in. Weight: 265g
Power cord Length: 6.3 Inches
Remote control: Smart Life App
Support 2.4Ghz Wifi only, dual-band (2.4G&5G) WIFI need to set a separate 2.4G channel.
Not Suitable for water immersion. It’s Protected from water spray from any direction but not submersible.
APP Remote Control
Voice Control Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
Timer / Countdown Function
Waterproof Cover Cap design
The outdoor smart plug is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant. Simply make a voice command to turn on/off the connected devices via Smart Life app. Controlling your outdoor smart plug has never been this simple, just enjoy your smart lifestyle.
Equipped with IP 44 waterproof construction. The rubber cover lip on each sockets help prevent liquid from getting in, and splash-resistant design, ideal for reaching seasonal lighting, swimming pool, fountain, and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
TESSAN outdoor smart plug is equipped with three individual outlets, featured with IP44 Waterproof, Timer setting, Voice control, App Control ,and applying to Alexa and Google Home. Ideal for porch light, Christmas tree, fountains, sprinkler system, lawn mowers, pumps and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
1. Download “Smart life” App at APP store or Google Play or from scanning code on the user manual.
2. Register the app by phone or e-mail address.
3. Power on devices, Hold the reset button on the device for 5s, Then you can see the indicator Green light is now rapidly flashing, Then click “confirm indicator rapidly blink” Button on the phone. (Just Pay attention to look at the green light, Green light rapidly blink means default mode connecting, Slowly blink means AP mode connecting).
4. There are two ways to add the plug to the Smartlife. You may add manually or auto scan. When you add it manually, please select the Socket (Wi-Fi). And you can also choose to auto-scanning to add it.
5. Once you have found the plug, enter Wifi password (APP support 2.4GHz Wifi network only), Connecting and Done.
1. Log in APP, Choose skills in the options bar, and search the Smart Life in the input box.
2. Select Smart life in the search results, and then click the Enable skill. If account has been bound, you can click on Disable Skill to remove your binding, and then click on the Enable Skill to continue to bind a new Smart Life account.
3. Input your user name and password that you have previously registered for Smart Life app.
4. When it prompt successfully linked, it means the Alexa account is linked with Smart Life account.
5. Simple say some voice commands like “Alexa, turn on bedroom light” to control.
Works with Google Home
Tap “Home Control” in the hamburger menu on the home page, then tap “+”.
Find “Smart Life” in the list, select your Smart life account’s region,type your Smart life account and password, then tap “Link Now” .
After you assign rooms for devices, your devices will be listed in the Home Control page.