|Opened Size||26.4 × 11.1 × 0.2in|
|Folded Size||11.1 × 6.3 × 1.1in|
Anker PowerPort Solar
Charge with the Power of the Sun
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
– Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
– 50 million+ happy users and counting
When you’re out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start recharging your gadgets.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ discovers and replicates your device’s original charging protocol to provide its fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4 amp per port or 3 amps overall (with enough direct sunlight).
Compact design and rugged stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner make attaching it to a backpack or tent a cinch. Super lightweight and thin , it easily fits in a daypack.
Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas ensure it’s able to withstand the trials of your outdoor adventures.
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use：
• Ability to charge your device dependent on sufficient sunlight.
• While the polyester canvas provides some water protection, we recommend minimizing moisture exposure to protect electrical components.
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
Not a battery. Does not hold its own charge.
May only charge in direct sunlight.