ROCKPALS Portable Power Station 300W, 280wh Solar Generator with 110V Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, USB-C PD Input/Output, QC 3.0, CPAP Backup Lithium Battery for Outdoor Camping Adventure Emergency
ROCKPALS Solar Generator
ROCKPALS Portable Power Station
ROCKPALS Off-Grid Portable Power Station
1. Rockpower 300 will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being not charged any device to save power
2. Once exceeding, the Rockpower 300W will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it
3. The working time for your device=280wh*0.85/the watt of your device
4. Avoid to use it in humid place and fire source
5. Press and hold the main power for 2 seconds, the power station will be turned on
USB C 30W PD Input and Output
5 Ways of Recharging
Reliable Power Support
CPAP Backup Battery
Can power your CPAP in two ways:
- AC Outputs (110V 300W)
- DC Outputs (12V/10A): 120W
Please Check Your CPAP Power Supply Watts, Volts, and Amps Before Purchasing Rockpower 300w Power Station. It should under Rockpower 300 maximum limit according to different ports
ROCKPALS Portable Power Station Advanced Battery Management System
Multifunctional safety protection:
- Overcharging protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-power protection
- Over-heat protection
Can not Support Device
Can not Support Devices Rating over 300W:
- Hair dryer
- Micro-wave Oven
- Coffee maker
Lightweight and Portable Power Station
What devices can Rockpower 300w power?
The Rockpower 300 portable generator power station can charge the device under 300W for AC port, can charge the device under 120W for car port, can charge the device under 60w for dc port. Once exceeding, the Rockpower 300W will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
Can the Rockpower 300 be charged while using?
It can only be charged while using for dc and usb port. But it cant be charged while using for AC to prolong the battery life
How to know the working times for the Rockpower 300 backup power supply?
Working time = 280Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
Does ROCKPALS Portable Power Station 300 include a built-in MPPT controller?
Yes, the Rockpower 300w portable power station built-in MPPT controller for fast solar charging