Renogy 12V 200AH Rechargeable Deep Cycle Hybrid Gel Battery for Solar Wind RV Marine Camping UPS Wheelchair Trolling Motor, Maintenance Free, Non Spillabl
Deep Cycle Hybrid Gel Battery Specification
Package includes: Renogy 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery x 1
- Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 4.2mΩ
- Recommended Terminal Torque: 88.5 inch·lb~106.2 inch·lb
- Container Material: ABS
- Weight: 127.9 lb.
12V 200AH Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery
- Rated Capacity: [email protected] to 10.8V @ 25℃ / 77℉
- Reference Capacity: C3: 148.5Ah/C5: 167.0Ah/C10: 190.0Ah/C20: 200.0Ah
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.6V~13.8V 77℉ -Temperature Compensation: -18mV/℃
- Cycle Use Voltage: 14.2V~14.4V 77℉ -Temperature Compensation: -24mV/℃
- Equalization Voltage: 14.2V 77℉
- Max Discharge Current: 2000A (5 seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 60A
- Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -4℉~140℉/ Charge: 32℉~122℉
- Storage Temperature Range: -4℉~140℉
- Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% per month at 77℉
- We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- NOTE: We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
Manufactured with gel suspended electrolyte and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance.
Not only suitable for RVs, boats, medical equipment and lawn movers. But also can supply emergency power to telecommunication systems , security systems, and emergency lighting systems.
Serials and Parallel
Connect several batteries in a series or parallel battery bank to let systems stay powered.
This 500A Battery Monitor is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank & Measure currents up to 500 amps. Voltage, current, consumed power & battery capacity are all accurately measured & displayed on the LCD screen in real- time. DCC50S DC to DC MPPT on-board Battery Charger is a multi-stage, multi-input battery charger can charge a service battery from an alternator connected to a starting battery or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit. Battery inverter that converts DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power and then pass it along to connected electronics and appliances.
The Renogy 2000/3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger can be used for multiple applications when going off-grid. This device can also charge and maintain a battery bank when connected to shore power and is now compatible with Lithium batteries. The Renogy Wanderer-Li is designed with a simple interface for ease of use, the controller uses multiple LED indicators to notify users of charge status and battery information. The Rover Elite Series of MPPT Charge controllers give you the most efficient charging for countless 12V or 24V off-grid solar applications.