Renogy Foldable Solar Panel Monocrystalline100 Watt 12 Volt 2Pcs 50W Off Grid Suitcase Built-in Kickstand with Waterproof 20A Charger Controller
Renogy 20A Negative PWM Waterproof Charge Controller
The Renogy Foldable Solar Panel 20A Voyager is Renogy’s first waterproof PWM charge controller. Featuring a sophisticated and comprehensive LED bar for charge state identification. In addition a bright blue back-lit LCD for displaying system information including error codes. Therefore the Voyager was engineered to be of world-class quality. Suitable for 12V off-grid applications, the Voyager can charge up to 7 different battery types, including lithium ion!
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase with Voyager
The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Portable Solar Suitcase is an entire solar power system incorporated into one small package. However, this suitcase includes two fully waterproof(IP66) 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels. One 20 Amp waterproof Voyager Charge Controller. In addition to one tray cable with alligator clips for easy connection to the battery, and a protective casing for safe portability.
The negative-ground charge controller is compatible with RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6 V.
- .Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6 A.
- Folded Size: 19.9 x 27.2 x 2.8 inches.
- Net Weight: 25.6 lbs.
- Composed with two 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels. In addition the low-voltage system avoids electrical shock hazards.
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand.
- Heavy duty handle and latches for longevity protective casing.