Wind Turbine x 1
Blades x 3
Controller x 1
Nose Cone x 1
Set Screws and Nuts x 1
Installation Notes x 1
Anemometer x 1（no battery）
Note:Without tower tube
(We recommend：steel pipes or iron pipes, diameter :45±2mm)
- 1. For Home Use
- 2. For Monitoring Use
- 3. For Boat / Marine Use
- 4. For Wind Solar Hybrid Streetlight Use And More
Rated power:400 W
Maximum power:410 W
Number of blades:3
Rated voltage:12 V
Start-up wind speed:2.5 m/s
Rated wind speed :13 m/s
Working speed:3-25 m/s
Survival wind speed:40 m/s
- Blade Material: Nylon Fiber
- Generator Type: 3-Phase AC Permanent Magnet Generator
- Braking Method: Electromagnetic
- Wind Direction Adjustment: Automatically Adjust The Windward Angle
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- Magnetic Material: Neodymium Iron Boron
- Cabin Material: Die Casting Aluminum Alloy
1.Three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor. Efficient and compact ac generator with high performance NdFeB permanent magnet.
2. A fully integrated voltage regulator that automatically shuts down when the battery is fully charged.
3.The fan is controlled by MPPT intelligent microprocessor, which can effectively adjust current and voltage.
4.The unique magnetic circuit design makes the starting torque very small, which can effectively ensure the wind turbine’s breeze starting ability.
1.The wind turbine is made entirely of high quality aluminum and stainless steel fittings. It is not only lightweight, small in size, but also compact in shape.
2.The blade material is made of high-strength plastic with 30% carbon fiber and anti-UV anti-corrosion material, which is both beautiful and durable.
3.The surface of the wind turbine is coated with a special process that provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion under any harsh conditions, as well as excellent corrosion resistance, water resistance and sand resistance.
1.Take out the wind turbine, put the wind turbine on the tower and align it with the flange hole. Mount the four flat gaskets on the four bolts, then insert the bolts into the holes corresponding to the flange. Tightening the screws by hex key.
2.The three wires of the wind turbine are connected to the transmission cable, each pair of wires is not less than 30 mm, and the tape at the connection end is at 100 mm.
3.Connect the wind turbine’s cable to the controller and the battery must be connected to the controller before wiring.
1. The wind turbine should be installed where there is strong wind or no tall buildings and obstacles, If installing the wind turbines near the obstacles, the position is better as far as possible from obstructions, or the installation height should be 20Ft higher than the top of obstructions(As show), which can make full use of the wind power.
2. We can make use of the growth effect on the hills (As show). It’s a good place to set up
3. It’s should avoid the cliff, the turbulent region.
1. Starting with low speed; high wind energy utilization; beautiful appearance; low vibration on operation.
2.Being installed by human design and easy for installation, maintenance and repair.
3.Being molded through precise injection with new process, together with the optimized design of aerodynamic contour and structure, our wind turbine blades have such advantages: high utilization of wind energy which contributes to the annual energy output.
4.Our generators, adopting patented permanent magnet rotor alternator, with a special kind of stater design, efficiently decrease resistance torque of the generators.
|Start Wind Speed||2.5 m/s||2.5 m/s||2.5 m/s||2.5 m/s||1.5m / s|
|Rated Wind Speed||12 m/s||12 m/s||13 m/s||12.5m/s||11m/s|
|Number of Blades||3||3||3||3||5|
|Material of Blades||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber|
|Wind Wheel Diameter||51.18 inch||51.18 inch||55 inch||94.48 inch||31.2 inch|
|French plate fixed||✓||✓||✓||✓|