Lovinflame Fuel for Fireplaces | Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable, Water-Soluble, Safe for Transportation & Storage (1 Liter)
Lovinflame Fuel is a non-flammable fuel with a high flash point of 104 ºC / 220 ºF. This means Lovinflame Fuel can be safely stored and transported under normal temperatures, only igniting when paired with our patented stainless steel wick. As a water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source, Lovinflame Fuel can be disposed of along with other household goods, and can be safely burned with minimal emissions.
Two bottles (2 liters) of Lovinflame Fuel will provide up to four hours of burn-time for our tabletop and vent-free fireplaces.
For your safety
Use our Lovinflame Fuel only with our Lovinflame fireplaces and candles. Our Lovinflame Fuel is water-soluble, non-toxic, and non-flammable, with a high flash point of 104 ºC / 220 ºF. Our fuel is specifically formulated to work with our patented stainless steel wick. Never use alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, oils or other flammable substances with your Lovinflame fireplace or fuel.
- Water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source
- Non-flammable fuel with high flash point up to 104 ºC / 220 ºF
- Designed for safety – only ignites when paired with our patented Lovinflame stainless steel wick
- Clean-burning – releases water vapor and CO2
- Flames do not spread if fuel is spilled
- Safe for transport and storage
- Easy to clean – our fuel can be easily wiped away with a wet rag or wet paper towel
- 1 Liter/Bottle
- High flash point, at 104 ºC / 220 ºF
- Non-flammable fuel, classified as Class IIIB by NFPA 30 (National Fire Protection Association)
- Not a DOT (Department of Transportation) controlled material
- For your safety, only use Lovinflame Fuel with Lovinflame products