JHY DESIGN Rectangular Tabletop Fire Bowl Pot with Four-sided Glass 13.5″L Portable Tabletop Fireplace–Clean-Burning Bio Ethanol Ventless Fireplace for Indoor Outdoor Patio Parties Events
Rectangular Tabletop Fire Bowl Pot 13.5″L Portable Tabletop Fireplace–Clean-Burning Bio Ethanol Ventless Fireplace
JHY DESIGN Rectangular Tabletop Fire Bowl
*Material: Metal, stainless steel & Tempered glass
*Product Size:13.5″L x 8″W x 7.5″H
*Color: Black sand color metal, stainless steel, clear tempered glass
*Metal Structure: Strong and durable
A SIMPLE AND ELEGANT APPEARANCE FIRE PIT , with no ash or smoke, you can put it anywhere, perfect for your patio, living room, dinning room etc.
CLASSICAL AND DECENT DECORATIVE Crafted of metal, stainless steel and clear glass, along with the attractive dancing flame, add a sumptuous touch to your home.
Decorative your home and garden
With a wind-proof Tempered glass, this fire pit is perfect for decorating our home indoor and outdoor.
Wide range of applications
Can be used as fire pit or candle holder, also great for the holidays, Thanksgiving, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthday, or anytime present.
Light up the darkness
Creating warm atmosphere, perfect for setting the mood for a relaxing evening, adding more charm and beauty.
IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURES
1. This item is to be used in a well-ventilated lated area. It is no recommended to use the fireplace in room smaller than 700 cu. ft. (20m³). If you wish to use it in a small room (such as a bathroom), keep the doors and windows open. In a room less than 700 cu. ft (20m³)，ventilation is required and essential.
2. Although this fireplace produces heat, it is not intended to be used as a main heat source.
3. Do not smoke while filling the fuel pot.
4. For extra protection, as with all items with open flames, keep an easily accessible fire extinguisher nearby.
5. Use only approved liquid ethanol for tabletop fireplaces. Do not use any other combustible, such as bio-ethanol car fuel.
6. Do not use the fireplace to cook food or heat water.
7. Do not move fireplace while lit.
8. Never leave the lit fireplace unattended.
1. Choose a location 4ft away from any flammable objects or materials (drapes, fabrics, etc.)
2. Be sure to remove all packing materials, cardboard, plastic, film, etc.
3. The fireplace is intended to be used indoor or outdoor, placed on a tabletop or stable surface.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
1. The burner may change color because of the heat. With regular maintenance, it will keep its color.
2. Use a wet cloth to clean the surface of the fireplace.
3. Fireplace should be cleaned regularly.
4. Do not clean with water or put in a dishwasher. Wipe down the glass surfaces with a warm, damp cloth.
5. SAFETY OPERATION- Let the fuel burn out completely if possible. This prevent ethanol left in the burner. If you want to refill it; never pour fuel into the burning flame. First allow the burner to cool down for at least 15 minutes before refilling. Never refill the burner when the fireplace is operating or still hot.