JHY DESIGN Diamond Tabletop Fire Bowl Pot 14.5″ Tall Portable Tabletop Fireplace–Clean-Burning Bio Ethanol Ventless Fireplace for Indoor Outdoor Patio Parties Events
Diamond Tabletop Fire Bowl Pot 14 1/2″ Tall Portable Tabletop Fireplace–Clean-Burning Bio Ethanol Ventless Fireplace
*Material: Metal, stainless steel & Tempered glass
*Product Size: 13 3/4″L x 7 “W x 14.5″H
*Color: Black sand color metal, silver stainless steel, clear tempered glass
*Metal Structure: Strong and durable
A SIMPLE AND ELEGANT APPEARANCE FIRE PIT , with no ash or smoke, you can put it anywhere, perfect for your patio, living room, dinning room etc.
CLASSICAL AND DECENT DECORATIVE Crafted of metal, stainless steel and clear glass, along with the attractive dancing flame, add a sumptuous touch to your home.
Decorative your home and garden
With a wind-proof Tempered glass, this fire pit is perfect for decorating our home indoor and outdoor.
Wide range of applications
Can be used as fire pit or candle holder, also great for the holidays, Thanksgiving, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthday, or anytime present.
Light up the darkness
Creating warm atmosphere, perfect for setting the mood for a relaxing evening, adding more charm and beauty.
IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURES
1. This item is to be used in a well-ventilated lated area. It is no recommended to use the fireplace in room smaller than 700 cu. ft. (20m³). If you wish to use it in a small room (such as a bathroom), keep the doors and windows open. In a room less than 700 cu. ft (20m³)，ventilation is required and essential.
2. Although this fireplace produces heat, it is not intended to be used as a main heat source.
3. Do not smoke while filling the fuel pot.
4. For extra protection, as with all items with open flames, keep an easily accessible fire extinguisher nearby.
5. Use only approved liquid ethanol for tabletop fireplace’s. Do not use any other combustible, such as bio-ethanol car fuel.
6. Do not use the fireplace to cook food or heat water.
8. Never leave the lit fireplace unattended.
1. Choose a location 4ft away from any flammable objects or materials (drapes, fabrics, etc.)
2. Be sure to remove all packing materials, cardboard, plastic, film, etc.
3. The fireplace is intended to be used indoor or outdoor, placed on a tabletop or stable surface.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
1. The burner may change colour because of the heat. With regular maintenance, it will keep its colour.
2. Use a wet cloth to clean the surface of the fireplace.
3. Fireplace should be cleaned regularly.
4. Do not clean with water or put in a dishwasher. Wipe down the glass surfaces with a warm, damp cloth.