Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 160, 167Wh Lithium Battery Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) Backup Power Supply with 110V/100W(Peak 150W) AC Outlet for Outdoors Camping Fishing Emergency
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 160
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable
Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in portable power, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers.
Preparing Your Solar Generator
Off-grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply Preparing Your Solar Generator
The Explorer 160 can be quickly recharged within 4.5 hours by connecting with SolarSaga 60W solar panel（not included）
- Solar recharging steps: 1.Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 60; 2.Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 60 with the DC input of Explorer 160
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span
Q1: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 160Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
Q2: Can the Explorer 160 be charged while using?
A: Yes, Explorer 160 supports pass-through charging except the DC port. . But we don’t suggest, it will cause damage to battery life.
Q3: How can you use DC output port of Explorer 160?
A: The DC output port size is 6.5*1.4mm. If your device port can match it, you can use it. It’s for DIY use.
Q4:How to get DC adapter cable?
A: We have a 6mm DC to car cigarette lighter port converter, we’d love to send you one if you need. Please contact our seller support if you need it.
Large Capacity with small size
- 100 wattage output
- 167Wh(11.6Ah) lithium battery
- 110V AC outlet, 12V DC port , 2* USB ports and 1* USB-C port
- Solar Saga 60 with 38W input wattage max
- Wall outlet with 38W input wattage max
- Car outlet with 36W input wattage max
- Generator with 38W input wattage max
Can not Support Devices Rating over 100W
- Heated travel mug
- Travel Mug
- Pressure Cooker
Short-term Camping Companion
Enjoy your adventures with this portable camping generator.
Portable Power Station
Enjoy your backpacking with Portable Power Station Explorer 160.
Multiple Outputs for Different Devices
- Battery Capacity: 167Wh ( 11.6Ah, 14.4V) ;(46,400mah,3.6V)
- Input (DC 8MM): 12V~30V 42W Max
- 1* AC outlet : 110V 60Hz Continuous 100W Peak 150W
- 1* USB-C output port: 5V 3A
- 2* USB-A output ports: 5V 2.4A
- 1* DC Output port (6MM port): 12V/7A
- Dimensions: 7.40*4.59*6.73 in
- Weight: 3.97 lbs
For power saving, Explorer 160 will be turned off automatically in 6 hours when being drawn under 10W power.
The power station is not TSA approved.
The AC outlet of E160 is not pure sine wave.