Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000, 1002Wh Solar Generator with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, Emergency
About Jackery Portable Power Station
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in portable power, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers.
Off-grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply
Preparing Your Solar Generator
together with an SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable (package included)
- Solar recharging steps: 1.Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100; 2.Connect the DC interfaces of 2*SolarSaga 100 with the SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable; 3. Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span
Higher Wattage, Larger Capacity
- 1000 wattage output
- 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery
- 3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
- 2*USB-C and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port
Jackery Portable Power Station Convenient Recharging
- Solar panel with 126W input wattage max
- Wall outlet with 163W input wattage max
- Car outlet with 80 W input wattage max
- Generator with 163W input wattage max
Keep Standing Solar Panel
It is very easy to store SolarSaga 100 because of convenient bracket.
- Portable Power Station Explore 1000 Battery Capacity: 1002Wh (46.4Ah, 21.6V)
- 3*AC Output: 3*110V, 1000W (2000W peak)
- Car Port: DC 12V, 10A
- USB Outputs (4): 2*USB-C ports with PD, 1*USB-A port, 1*quick charge 3.0 port
- Input: 8mm DC, 12V~30V (200W Max)
- Dimensions: 13.1*9.2*11.1 in
- Weight: 22.04lbs
- Peak Power: 100 W
- Cell Efficiency: 23%
- Power Voltage: 18V
- Power Current: 5.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 6A
- USB Outlets: 1*USB-A(5V, 2.4A), 1*USB-C(5V, 3A). Note: USB-C can not support PD charging.
- Operating Temperature Range: -10℃~65℃
- Due to the big size of Jackery Power Stations & Solar Panels, PO Box address can not be accepted and we will ship separately if your order have multiple products including portable power stations and portable solar panels
Jackery Portable Power Station FAQ:
Q1: How do we ship our products?
A: Due to the big size of Jackery Power Stations & Solar Panels, we will ship separately if your order have multiple products including portable power stations and portable solar panels.
Q2: Does Explorer 1000 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Q3: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
Q4: Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
A:Yes, Explorer 1000 supports pass-through charging. But we don’t suggest, it will cause damage to battery life.