Fuelworks Double Diaphragm Transfer Pump 1/2″ Viton – 12GPM / 45LPM Heavy Duty Polypropylene Air Operated Pneumatic for Bio-Diesel
Fuelworks has evolved to be a premiere supplier of lubrication equipment & fuel transfer equipment in the market.
Established in 1992 as an explorer in the hardware industry, Fuelworks has become a leading manufacturer of gasoline, diesel, kerosene and UREA/DEF transfer equipment in the industry.
Fuelworks offers a variety of solutions for both industrial and professional fueling needs.
- Fuelworks can help improve the quality of products continuously, save sourcing and consolidation efforts; which can be more competitive in the marketplace.
- With continuous improvement, commitment & diligence, Fuelworks will strive to continue to become the best in the business.
Fuelworks Double Diaphragm Transfer Pump 1/2″ Viton – 12GPM/45LPM Heavy Duty Polypropylene Air Operated Pneumatic for Bio-diesel, Windscreen & Similar Chemicals
Our in-house research & development team continuously works to provide creative & effective solutions for all your fuel application needs.
In need of a strong & reliable transfer pump that can provide volume transfers for short or long distance applications? You need the right equipment to get the job done & our Heavy Duty Fuelworks Transfer Pump kits are the answer!
We can supply the demand for your fuel applications with our AC/DC Fuels Pumps, Nitrile/Viton Pneumatic Double Diaphragm Pumps or our specialized UREA/DEF Electric Fuel Transfer Pump.
We know fuels & what works, so we designed equipment to meet your Fuelworks needs!
- This Fuelworks Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Polypropylene Pump has a flow rate of 12GPM/45LPM, Inlet/Outlet Connections of: 1/2″ NPT & designed with the highest quality Viton Seals.
- Fuel Transfer of Non-Flammable Liquids like: Bio-Diesel, Windscreen & Various of Chemical
- Fuelworks is proud to be a premiere fuel equipment manufacturer for America. We are confident you will find our products to be of superior quality.
- We have a dedicated customer support team standing behind our Fuelworks Transfer Pumps, so you can use your pump stress free with ease knowing that we are always here for you.
- Our Commitment – GreatCircleUSA is an authorized seller of Lube works we are committed to providing customers with a stress-free shopping experience. Buy with confidence, we are always here to help
- Air Motor Type: Positive Displacement (aka Membrane Pump)
- Manifold & Body Material // Diaphragm & O-Ring Elastomers: Polypropylene // Nitrile/Viton/FPM (DEPENDS ON MODEL)
- Max Suspended Dia. Solids // Valve Type & Check Valves: 1/8″ (3mm) // Ball: PTFE
- Max PSI / Flow Rate: 116PSI (8Bar) / 12GPM/45LPM or 24GPM/90LPM (Depends On Model)
- Air Inlet // Inlet/Outlet Size / Average Air Consumption: 1/4″ NPT // 1/2″to 1″
Our Pumps go through rigorous testing with suitable fluids allowed by design, indicating high quality performance by ISO 9001:2008 standards (Cert# 16092009)
- Industrial Pneumatic Double Diaphragm (aka Membrane) Pumps are positive displacement, use efficient combination of reciprocating actions of rubber, thermoplastic or Teflon diaphragms to aid fluid transfer in correlation to the Check Valves, which are on either side of the diaphragm to fully transfer fluid.
- We use high quality components/materials in our Pumps, from our diaphragms & Seals are made of : FPM/FKM & Nitirle/Buna-N to our Ball Valves made of PTFE.
Fuelworks only uses the highest quality of materials, to compliment our pumps efficient track record.
- Inside Diaphragms & Seals include premium Viton Elastomers, making our pump ideal for low viscosity Bio-diesel, Windscreen & various of like chemicals, with a max suspended solids diameter acceptance of 1/8″
- Top Quality Viton Elastomer Glyd Rings acts as a double acting seal for delivering exceptional performance.
- Ball Valves are PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) a fluorocarbon polymer that is chemically resistant, excellent thermal properties & low coefficient. PTFE is non-contaminating & is accepted by the FDA for use in food services.
This diaphragm pump is designed for convenient operating & widely used in various industries, such as petroleum, metallurgy, mining, coating material, printing, paper making, electronic, textile, furnishing, environmental protection, water treatment, automotive etc.
- Smooth-starting, self-priming pump operating at up to 115 PSI
- *Note: Air Pressure exceeding 115 PSI / 8 BAR will cause damage to diaphragm pump.
- Elastomers: provide elasticity & low temperature flexibility, that effectively prevents leakage.
Built To Perform & Last
Fuelworks development team has spent countless hours in perfecting the practicability of Pumps, to deliver a Diaphragm Pump that you can trust to work!
- Aluminum Body Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps utilize pressure differential air chambers to create suction & positive fluid pressure to fluid chambers & the ball check insures a positive flow of fluid.
- 1/4″ Air Inlet All-Bolted Air Driven Construction & Externally serviceable air distribution system.
- Cast Aluminum housing not only provides great strength, but it’s also rust-resistant for durability & long-lasting performance.
Simple & Safe
Fuelworks designs equipment with your safety in mind, with the ease of installation & use of our pumps.
- Use proper ventilation, in order to keep the pump fully functional & your environment safe.
- Keep inflammable(s) away from heat, open flames & sparks.
- Grounding Requirements: Test with Ohmmeter to register ≤ 100ohms
*Note: Use a filter capable of filtering out particles larger than 50 microns should be used on the air supply.
Fuelworks manufactures some of the highest quality Diaphragm/Fuel Pumps ever produced & it keeps that same level of quality in all other lines of equipment.
- Fuelworks: Mechanical Meters, Automatic/Manual Nozzles, DEF(Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Hose Reel, Diaphragm/Portable Fuel Box/Diesel/Non-Flammable Fuel & DEF( Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Pumps
- This Diaphragm Transfer Pump is recommended for: Fuel Stations, Construction Sites, Textile Factories, Mining Stations, Environmental/Water Facilities & Fluid Transfer in various other establishments (Depends On Model, with proper seal type)
Our Diaphragm Pumps are versatile in options of mounting, if desired you can swap the Inlet & Discharge Manifolds to accommodate a vertical ceiling mount. When mounted to barrel/drum/wall, this pump produces a lift of approximately 10ft.
- Maximum Head: 164FT / 50M
- Maximum Suction Height: 10FT / 3M
- This pump does need any fancy mounting techniques nor does it need any fabrication. Always mount right side up, easily where you need it!