ExpertPower 12V 20Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery | 2500-7000 Life Cycles & 10-Year lifetime | Built-in BMS | Perfect for RV, Solar, Marine, Overland, Off-Grid Applications
ExpertPower 12V 20Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery
The battery’s proprietary lithium-iron phosphate chemistry takes the hassle out of maintaining and utilizing the power you need. Batteries are meant to be used when you need them and if you need them all the time then lead-acid becomes too unreliable and exhausting to keep track of. The lithium chemistry of the battery cuts the weight of the traditional lead-acid battery to less than half while providing a massive boost to performance and capacity so you won’t miss a single second of runtime. Designed for more than just storing power easily, they’re here for you to provide long-lasting peace of mind with their immense durability making it easy to use them in your home, at your job, or for your outdoor needs where trust, safety, and the environment matter most.
ExpertPower is a Los Angeles based supplier of Energy Storage Systems located in the heart of beautiful southern California. Since its establishment in 1987, ExpertPower has worked hard to earn its reputation as the most dependable in the business. Our product reviews are from actual customers who both appreciate and trust the quality they have come to expect from our products.
ExpertPower 12V 20Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery Specifications
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8v
- Charging Voltage: 14.4±0.2v
- Rated Capacity : 20Ah (0.2C, 25°C)
- Terminal Type: F13/M5
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.1 x 3 x 6.6 (H + Terminal: 6.8) Inch
- Weight: 5.8lbs
- Max. Continue Discharge Current: 30A
- Max. Permanent Discharge Current: 80A 10Sec.
- Max. Continue Charge Current: 10A
- Operating Temperature: Discharging: -4°F to 140°F; Charging: 32°F to 140°F
- Life Cycles: 2500 with 100% DOD; 3600 with 80% DOD; 7000 with 50% DOD
- Built-in Battery Management System (BMS)