EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station EFDELTA, UPS Power Supply 1260Wh Battery Pack with 6 1800W (3300W Surge) AC Outlets, Solar Battery Generator for Outdoor Camping RV
EFDELTA Portable Solar Generator
EFDELTA Backup Power Station
Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there with the EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station. It is a landmark of both design and function, bringing you the most power, the fastest recharge, and peace-of-mind in any situation with no gas, no noise and no fumes.
• 1260Wh Capacity & 1800W Pure Sine wave AC Power Surge to 3300W.
• Recharge from 0-80% in 1 hour & Universal Solar Input up to 400W
More Protection EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station EFDELTA Generator
- 1. Overload Protection
- When the input current continuously exceeds 20A during a charge, the overload Protection Switch button will automatically pop out.
- 2. High/Low Temperature Protection
- If EFDELTA’s battery temperature is higher than 45°C / lower than -20°C, all the input and output functions will stop and the fan will start working. Once the battery back to normal working temperature, EFDELTA will automatically resume operating.
- AC Powered Device：For power saving, when the power consumption is less than 20W, the EFDELTA AC power will be automatically turned off in 12 hours. The rated power of your device is between 1800W to 2000W, it can be powered for 3mins then shut off.
- In the past two years we’ve dedicated our time and energy into creating the X-Stream Recharge Technology, which provides the fastest recharge rate (up to 1200W) on the market, EFDELTA can be fully recharged within 2 hours by any wall outlet or gasoline generator.
- Equipped with 110V /1800W, 3000W surge AC outlets generating pure sine wave output to power wide range of devices and tools, anytime and anywhere (like: computers, heavy duty power tool, coffee machine, hairdryer, microwave and CPAP machines etc. ) and protecting them from undesired.
- EFDELTA is compatible with any solar panels on the market. In perfect sunlight and with 400W solar input,
- EFDELTA can be fully recharged in just 4hours and accepts DC input of 10-65V. For connection of one panel or the serial and parallel connection of up to three or six panels, please refer to the instructions.
- 6x AC Outlet, 4x USB-A, 2x USB-C and 1x 12V car port
- EFDELTA can power up to 13 devices simultaneously and it can be recharged by Car, solar panels, or any AC outlet at the same time.
- 1 EFDELTA 1260Wh portable power station, 3 types of charging cable (1*AC plug, 1*Car Charge Cable, 1*MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Cable), 1*EFDELTA Bag , 1*User Guide.
The EFDELTA features a LCD screen with charge/discharge rate, temperature, battery status, provide power readings to protect your devices from overloading.
- Operation Environment
- Charge: 32-113°F (0-45°C)
- Discharge: -4-113°F (-20-45°C)
- Humidness: 10%~90%
- Weight: 30.9lbs
- Dimension: 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6in
EFDELTA 1800W Solar Generator
Recharge 0 to 80% Within One Hour
EFDELTA packs a massive 1260Wh of energy storage capacity. Finally a battery that an truly be a home generator. Stay powered for hours and hours with a wide range of devices and tools, anytime and anywhere. With an output of 1800W (3300W surge), EFDELTA meets any standard of any wall outlets so you’ll always feel right at home. Charge your laptop,TV, microwave, coofee maker and fridge at once.
- EFDELTA Specifications
- Capacity: 1260Wh (350Ah, 3.7V)
- AC Charge Input: 100-120V, (1200W max.)
- Solar Input:10-65V, 10A (400W max)
- AC Output: 1800W (3300W Peak, Pure Sine Wave)
- USB-C*2: 60W (5V,9V,12V,15V,20V,3A)
- Fast-Charge*2: 28W (5V,9V,12V, 2.4A)
- Car Port : (13.6V, 8A max.) + USB-A*2: 12W (5V, 2.4A)
Q1: What devices can EFDELTA power?
A: The 6 pure sine wave AC output socket on EFDELTA can power any tools and devices less than 1800 Watts (Surge to 3300W).
Q2: Can charge and discharge at the same time? What is the noice level of EFDELTA?
A: Yes. The Noice Level will be less than 50DB ( 2-meter distance ).
Q3: How to choose the solar panel and what is the charge time?
A: Equipped with EF ECOFLOW MPPT controller, EFDELTA is compatible with any solar panel ( MC4 Port ONLY) as below:
Open Circuit voltage(OCV): 10-65V/ 10A, 400W Max. ( MC4 to XT60 Connector Included )
Charge time: Depends on the input power of the solar panel (the strength of the direct sunshine, realistic data varies from different temperature, angles, weather etc.)
Q4: What is the charging time when EFDELTA is charged by a car port cable?
EFDELTA can be fully charged though a 12/24V DC 10A Max. car charger port in 10-12 hours.