ECO-WORTHY 200 Watt (2pcs 100W) Complete Solar Panel Kit with 1000W Off Grid Power Inverter for Home, RV, Camper, Boat
ECO-WORTHY 200 Watt Solar Panel Kit Durable Framed PV Module
- Rated power: 100W
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Short circuit current (Isc): 6.13A
- Working current (Iop): 5.78A
- Output Tolerance: ±3%
- Temperature range: -40℃to +80℃
- Size: 39.8*20.1*1.4 inch
- Weight:18.96 pounds
- Frame: Heavy duty aluminum
- Suggested Battery Voltage: 12V
- Pre-drilled holes in the back for fast mounting
- 35.4inch cables from IP65 junction box on the panel
ECO-WORTHY 200 Watt Solar Panel Kit Package Includes:
- 2 pcs 100W Solar Panels
- 1 pc 12V-110V 1000W Off Grid Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 1 pc 20A Charge Controller with LCD
- 2 sets Z Mounting Brackets
- 1 pair of 16.4ft Cables With Adapter
- 1 pair of Y Branch
In an ideal home or industrial solar installation, it needs a large, sunny, above all south-facing roof with a 20~30 degree pitch. Solar panels can be installed on most roofs .
- Save costly bill of electricity.
- Clean power for environment
- Reliable backup for outage
- Output Volt: 110V AC
- Continuous Power: 1000W
- Surge Power: 2000W
- Input Range: 10-15VDC
- Working Input: 12VDC
- Over heating shut down: >75℃
- Fuse: 35A
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5+0.3V
- Over Load Shut Down: 120W over 10 second
- Over Thermal Protection: shut down the output
- Battery voltage :12V/24V auto
- Charge current: 20A
- Working current: 5.5A
- Usb port: 5V/2A
- Size/Weight: 138*85*30mm /150g
- Can be expanded 300W or 700W Solar System
- Easy plug and play
- Max. ambient temperature up to +120℃
- Designed according to IEC 60216
- A pair cables include a 16.4ft black and a 16.4ft red cables
ECO-WORTHY 200 Watt Solar Panel Kit Easy Installation
Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts offered by such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, therefore allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box: Advanced water and dust proof level
- Security & surveillance
- Oil & gas
- Water pumping
- Utility monitoring
Compatible with off-grid inverters, it can also be used on RVs and boats.
- Monocrystalline cells are made with a single crystal of silicon instead of many silicon fragments melted together.
- A solar panel’s materials promise (or equipment promise ) protects against equipment failure due to environmental factors or manufacturing defects