Cleanrth Solar LED Flashlight
Cleanrth Solar LED Flashlight – Product Description
- BRIGHT & LONG-LASTING – Clearly shines light up to 100m/300ft! A fully charged battery will last 8 hours
- Compact – Small enough to fit in pockets, backpacks, purses, satchels, duffel bags, rucksacks, fanny packs, glove compartments, and more allowing for easy storage and quick access.
- WATER RESISTANT & RESILIENT – This tactically-designed, aluminum LED Solar Flashlight was built to take abuse; it can handle being dropped and can easily be used in rain, snow, or emergency situations.
- RECHARGEABLE – Integrated lithium-ion battery can be charged in 8 hours using built-in solar panel or in 2 hours using a USB – 3.5 mm charging cable (included).
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – We are here to help! Let us know via Amazon if there is anything we can do to assist you.
Cleanrth Solar LED Flashlight – Features
Tactical Design, LED Light
Ten-cell Solar Panel
Water-resistant Silicon-plug USB Port
Compact solar flashlight
Easily charged via 3.5mm jack – USB Cord (Included)
1. Unplug the silicone stopper from the best of the Solar Flashlight. (Waterproof Rating: IPX8)
Insert 3.5 Jack
2. Insert the 3.5 mm jack into the base of the Cleanrth LED Solar Flashlight. (The 3.5 mm jack – usb cord is included)
Plug into USB Port
3. Plug the USB jack into any common USB Port (Desktop PCs, Laptops, Car Stereos, phone chargers, etc) to begin charging. (USB Charging Port not included). Will fully charge in 2 hours!
Model Number HF-WY-THR Color & Material Silver Aluminum Alloy Size + Weight 6.5in x 1.375in x 1.375in | 5.2 oz Type of Bulb LED (10 x 15000MCD LEDs) Light Range 300 feet / 100 meters Solar Panel High efficiency Mono crystalline wafer. 5V 200mA; 1 Watt Charging Time USB = 2 hours for a full charge | Solar = 8 hours for a full charge Water-Resistant Yes: this flashlight has an IPX8 Waterproof Rating Battery Required Yes (Included) Battery Type Built-in, rechargeable, 1200mAh 18650 Lithium-Ion; Not removable Battery Life Eight (8) continuous hours of flashlight usage at a full charge Overcharge Battery Yes. The 18650 battery has a built-in protection circuit board (PCB) that protects against overcharging, over-discharging and over-drain. Intended Use Indoors, Home, Power Outages, General Purpose, Backup, Emergency, Everyday Carry, Outdoors, Camping, Hiking, Dog Walking, Running, Hunting, Boating, Jogging, Survival, Car Compliance CE, ROHS Defective? We will replace any defective units with a new one within the first 60 days.