BougeRV 170 Watts Monocrystalline Solar Panel 12 Volts Mono Solar Cell Charger High Efficiency Module for RV Marine Boat Off Grid
- [ ✔170 Watts Solar Panel ] With high conversion efficiency modules, 170 watts monocrystalline solar panel can charge 12V battery or charge 24/48V battery by wiring several solar panels in series.
- [ ✔ User Friendly ] IP65 Rated Waterproof Junction Box can isolate environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. Diodes are pre-installed in junction box, with a pair of pre-attached 3ft Cable. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow you to quickly install solar panels without using heavy tools.
- [ ✔ Durable ] Sturdy panel can withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa) and have excellent performance in low light environments. Corrosion-resistant aluminum material can withstand the changing outdoor environment and prolong its service life.
- [ ✔ Multipurpose ] Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters, the solar panel is suitable for powering the house or for outdoor use. It is Easy to use and mount (pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel), sophisticated to use with your RVs, boats, and other outdoor equipment.
- [ ✔ Warranty ] BougeRV promises 25-years warranty and lifetime warm hearted service for you. Please contact us whenever you have any problem about BougeRV solar panel.
Why choose BougeRV Solar Panels?
– Extreme Cost Performance:
We use monocrystalline solar modules with extremely high conversion efficiency to ensure that each unit area can produce the highest power output. Our aim is to let you have not only good products but also good services : )
– Reduce Your Energy Bills:
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the average U.S. residential customer uses approximately 909 kWh per month of energy. A 170-watt solar panel can output about 375kwh of electricity a year. In this respect, he will reduce your energy costs : )
– Charge anywhere during the Travel:
BougeRV 170W solar panel is perfect to get a start in solar, Great for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV/Van/Truck/Trailer, the monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. Never worry again, there is suddenly no electricity for lighting by the beautiful lake : )
- Max. power voltage(Vmp): 19.01V
- Max. power current(Imp): 8.91A
- Open circuit voltage(Voc): 22.5V
- Short circuit current(Isc): 9.44A
- Series fuse rating: 15A
- Max. system voltage: 1000V
- J-Box IP Rating: IP65
170 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
BougeRV 170 watts monocrystalline solar panel have a pre-connected 3ft Cable that extend from the junction box fixed to the back of each panel. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel Convenient for fast mounting and securing. You can connect and use solar panels quickly and easily with simple tools.
- Cell: Monocrystalline
- Power at STC(Pm): 170Watts
- Dimensions: 670*1480*35mm / 26.4*58.3*1.38inch
- Net Weight (kg / lb): 10.9kg / 24lb