The Best Portable Solar Charger Reviewed by Wirecutter
” The BigBlue 28W USB Solar Charger produces the most power of any portable solar charger we’ve tested, and it has unique features that make it more versatile and durable, including three output ports (versus two on most other chargers), a weatherproof port protector, and an expansive but lightweight array of panels to catch every last ray of sunlight. Although other models come close to matching it in terms of power, the BigBlue is also smaller and lighter than other options with similar output, so it can more easily fit into a camping backpack, hiking daypack, or emergency kit.” — By Wirecutter Editor
How to Use It?
– Unfold four solar panels in the direct sunlight and no shadow or cover( The best angle is 45° toward the sun);
– Then connect your phone or other 5V electronic devices to this solar charger.
– The red LED light will go on when the solar panels works normally; It will flash when there are overcurrent and short circuit.
– Our solar charger can’t store the electricity, it needs to connect with your deivce in the direct sunlight.
– When your cellephone shows: “accessory is not supported”, it is because the sunlight is not enough. Please put this solar charger in outdoor direct sunlihgt.
– Our solar charger doesn’t include the lighting cable for iPhone or iPad.
2020 UPGRADED 28W SOLAR CHARGER
Follow the Sun, Power Your Life!
– Compatiible with iPhone 11/Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/7, iPad Air/Mini etc.（Not included the iPad Pro）
– Android Devices such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6, Nexus 6, 6p and more.
– Devices needs a 5V input Voltage(no extra voltage), this solar charge can’t support the iPad Pro.
– 28W refers to the power of the solar panel which is not equal to the actual output power of the USB port, because there will be some loss In the process of conversion in and in process of output in order to maintain the voltage stability.
The power of the solar panels:
Our product has 4 solar panels, each piece is 7w; so the power is 4*7w=28W;
Taking BigBlue Solar Charger on the Go with You !
– Easy to be folded to the size of magazine, can be put in your bag, as a portable direct power to carry.
– 4 buckles attached for putting on camp or hang tightly on your backpack/tent/tree, etc.
– 3 Port USB connector: Can charge phones and tablets at same time.
Note: Any cloud cover arrives it may knock the value of output down. We suggest you to replug the device and reopen the solar panels to reset the power controlle.
– 28w Solar Panel Charger*1
– Buckles* 4
– Micro USB cable*1
– User Manual*1
Main Feature with a Digital Ammeter, PET Lamination, SunPower Transition Efficiency up to 21.5 – 23.5%, with 4 Buckles and a 60cm Length Micro USB Rechargeable Hand Warmers,10000mAh Battery Charger, LED Light,Double-Side Heat Slim and lightweight, SunPower Transition Efficiency up to 21.5 – 23.5%, Pocket Size,Rechargeable Hand Warmers,6000mAh Battery Charger, LED Light,Double-Side Heat UNPOWER Solar Panel/ Smart IC Technology/Wide Compatibility for car emergency power, laptop, power station etc. 2USB ports/Smart IC Technology/Wide Compatibility/with 4 Buckles and a Micro USB Cable Solar Panel 28W N/A 24W N/A 63W 21W No. of USB Charging Ports 2 USB Ports 1 USB 3 USB Ports 1 USB Dual 5V USB+19V DC Output+ USB-C Port 3 USB Ports Max Charging Speed 5V/2.4A Max per Port, 4A Max Overall 5V/2.1A 5V/2.4A Max Each, 5V/4.0A Max Total 5V/2.1A Dual USB ports: 5V/4.8A Max USB-C port: 5V/3A Max DC output: 19V/3A Max 5V/2.4A Max Each, 5V/4.0A Max Total Folded Size 282*160*34mm 11.1*6.3*1.34in. 4.72×3.07×0.74inches 11.2 × 5.9× 0.6in folded 4.25×2.76×1.1inches folded size of 11.4×6.9×0.2inches 11.2 × 5.9× 0.6in folded Weight 21.94oz 9.3oz 26.6oz 7.05oz 2.9lb 26.6oz