ACOPOWER 550Watts Flexible Solar RV Kit w/ 40A MPPT Charge Controller, Solar Cable Wire, Tray Cable and Y Branch Connectors, Cable Entry Housing for Marine, RV, Boat, Caravan
ACOPOWER 550W 5PCS Flexible Solar Panel Kit | 40A MPPT Charge Controller
ACOPOWER 550W 5PCS Flexible Solar Panel Kit | MPPT40A Charge Controller
Thanks to Acopower’s innovation, camping people could get the mini PV suitcase for their power supply. It was designed for outdoor RV, Marine, Camping, Hiking etc. It could charge both 12V battery in your car or boat battery and 12V generators with inverter. In the series, we have 110W, 220W, 330W, 440W, 550W for your option.
Adding solar to your RV/boat is a breeze since we’ve included the necessary components to get you started on your solar quest to eliminate the burden of dead batteries and maximize your fun under the sun.
- Solar Panel: 5PCS 110W Monocrystalline Sunpower Flexible Solar Panels
- Charge Controller: 1PC 40A MPPT Charger Controller
- Cables & Housing:
- 1 Pair 8FT 8AWG Battery Tray Cable
- 1 Pair 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
- 1PC Cable Entry Housing
- 4 Pair PV T/Y Connectors
110W Semi Flexible Solar Panel
Lightweight & ETFE Design & Made from Sunpower Monocrystalline Solar Cell
The thin solar film can be gently flexed to follow a smooth curve of 27 degrees max on a coach roof, RV, boat, caravan, cabin, tent, golf cart etc. Light weight of 4.85 lbs.
Made from Sunpower monocrystalline PV cells , the most efficient solar cells provider in the world. 21.5%-24% Higher-than-average Module Conversion Efficiency. ETFE Design longer life time of 15 years and is Scratches-protected and weather resistant.
It is mainly designed for charging 12V battery
110W Semi-Flexible Solar Panel (Made of SunPower Solar Cell)
- Peak Power (Pmax):110W
- Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):20.8V
- Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.6V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc):6.87A
- Max Power Current(Imp):6.25A
- Power Tolerance Range:±5%
- Maximum System Voltage DC:1000V
- Dimension:44.68*21.26*0.12 Inch
How to properly set up a basic system
First, the battery should be hooked up to the charge controller. You could use our tray cable or any general stranded copper core wire to connect the two. Make sure that you lead the wire into the battery terminal of the charge controller and match the + and – to the battery + and -. Make sure to screw in the exposed wire tightly inside the controller terminal. Then screw on the battery rings to the battery.
Second, then connect your solar panel to your charge controller. We recommend that you connect the adapter kit to your panel first, then follow the + or – sign coming off of the leads of the panels and match it with the + and – sign on the charge controller. Be careful at this step, because if the panel is inserted incorrectly, you can have reverse polarity and short the system causing damage to the panels or controllers.
Lastly, you can hook up your inverter to your battery by using battery ring cables and by matching the + to + and – to -.
40A MPPT Charge Controller
- System nominal voltage: 12/24VDC automatically identifying system voltage except the lithium-ion battery.
- Battery voltage range: 8~32V
- Rated charge current: 40A
- Max. PV open circuit voltage: 100V at At minimum operating environment temperature /92V at 25℃ environment temperature
- Max Input Power: 520W/12V,1040W/24V
- Battery type selection: lead-acid (Gel, Sealed, Flooded) and Lithium
- Negative Grounding Design
- MPP voltage range: (Battery voltage +2V)～72V
- Installation Notes: First connect the battery; Then connect the load; Finally connect the solar
8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
30ft 12AWG PV Cable with female/male solar connector
- Length: 20ft
- AWG: 12
- Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
- Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
- Normal Cross Sectional Area of the Conductor (mm2): 4
- Diameter of Wires in Conductor (mm): 2.5±0.08
- Number of Wires in Conductor: 84IP 65 Protection
Cables and Housing
A waterproof Cable Entry housing
4 Pair PV T/Y Connectors