Innovative Energy Solutions
- A geothermal system can cut utility bills by 30% to 50% compared to conventional heating and cooling systems.
- All equipment is protected indoors or underground.
- A life expectancy of up to 30 years; ground loops are often warranted for up to 50 years.
- Ground-source heat is naturally renewable and non-polluting.
- Both heating and cooling in one system.
- No dangers of gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Use our online Dealer Locator to find certified geothermal experts in your area.
- Find out which rebates and incentives you may be eligible for.
- This PowerHouse TV video highlights how geothermal systems are installed in new homes and existing homes.
- Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium
- Geothermal Resources Council
- Iowa Geothermal Association
- Wisconsin Geothermal Association
- EnergyStar Program: Geothermal Heat Pumps
- U.S. Department of Energy: Geothermal Technologies Program
- Interest-Based Ads
Copyright © 2020 Alliant Energy Corp.
SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE
Select your state
Alliant Energy provides personalized service to you based on the state that you reside or conduct business in. Please select your state to continue.
Downed power line, natural gas leak, carbon monoxide alarm, or other emergency.