Weize 12V 75AH Deep Cycle Battery for Wayne ESP25 WSS30V Backup Sump Pump, Trolling Motor, Solar System, Mobility Wheelchair, General Use
Sealed Battery & Safe Charging
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, the battery is maintenance-free, leak-proof, and gas-free.
- Weize SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including; Solar Panel Off-Grid Applications, Back-up Sump Pump, Kayak Trolling Motor, RV VAN Camping Trip, Travel Trailer, Golf Carts, Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Hunting, Fishfinder, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Portable Tools, Toys and Hobby, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security and more.
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Amperage: 75 AH
- Chemistry: SLA, AGM
- Battery Dimensions: 10.2 in x 6.61 in x 8.31in
- Package Weight: 49.6 Lbs
- The battery comes with two Zinc-plated M6 terminal bolts for cable wiring. And there are positive (+) and negative (-) icons on the container for easy wiring identification.
- Built with rugged ABS container material, the battery is vibration resistant and durable.
- Absorbent glass mat technology and maintenance-free
- ABS container, Prevent air and spark going inside
- Grid refining technology and the thicker
- Plates are used to extend the battery standby
- Life and reduce the plate grid corrosion speed
- Using oxygen recombination technology
- Unique vent valve design: control water losing
- Recognized by UL & CE
SLA batteries have a low self-discharge rate – about 40% per year or 3.3% per month. These batteries are able to be stored without charging for up to 5-6 months when at full capacity, but doing so is not recommended. At least every 2-3 months you should top charge them. In order to prolong their shelf life, SLA batteries should be stored and maintained properly.
- Store batteries in a cool, dry place (optimally 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 23 degrees Celsius or less)
- Periodical top charging of the batteries is recommended
- Store batteries in a fully charged state
Our batteries can be used in various types of:
- Access Control Systems
- Home Alarm Systems
- Burglar Alarm Systems
- Security Systems
- Electric scooters and bikes
- Electric wheelchairs
- Ride-on Toys
- Golf Carts
NOTE: The maximum number that can be connected in series is 4. In parallel, there are no limitations.
By connecting the batteries in series you are doubling the voltage and maintaining the same capacity (amp hours). Connect the positive terminal of the first battery to the negative terminal of the second one. From the two free terminals connect the positive to the power lead on your devise, and the negative to the ground connection of your application.
By connecting the batteries in parallel you are doubling the capacity (amp hours) and maintaining the same voltage. Connect the positive terminal of the second battery to the positive terminal of the first battery. Do the same with the negative terminals. Connect your application to the positive and negative terminals of the first battery.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BUY
In order to find the best replacement for your original battery you need to compare the physical dimensions, Volts and Amp power of your original model to our battery. Besides physical dimensions you also need to check battery terminals , which are the metal connectors on top of the battery. To determine what terminal your battery has, you will need to look at their form and determine if they have a flat connector, nut and bolt or wires, and then measure their sizes.