Tenergy NiMH Rechargeable Battery 34 Pack Variety, 12AA, 12AAA, 4C, 4D, and 2x9V Rechargeable Batteries for Everyday Household Electronics
- Size: AA, AAA, C, D, 9V
- Voltage: 1.2V (AA/AAA/C/D), 9V (9V)
- Weight (1pc): 26.5g (AA) / 13g (AAA) / 85g (C) / 165g (D)/ 86g (9V)
- Capacity: 2500mAh (AA) / 1000mAh (AAA) / 5000mAh (C) / 10000mAh (D) / 250mAh (9V)
- Dimensions (H x D): AA – 50.5mm x 14.5mm AAA – 44.5mm x 10.5mm C – 50mm x 26mm D – 61.5mm x 33mm 9V – 48mm x 26mm x 16mm
Battery Care Tips (For Longer Battery Life):
- Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge. Because batteries self discharge on their own, storing empty or near empty batteries may cause them to over drain (voltage drops below 1.0V) which can have adverse affects on battery life or completely damaging them.
- Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active. ”Cycling” refers to the act of fully charging the batteries and discharging (draining the battery either in device or from your charger if it has that option)
- Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
- Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 10°C – 30°C. (not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge.)
- Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3-6 months+).
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
Rechargeable batteries do not last forever and degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. Take care of batteries and they will last longer for you. Eventually rechargeable batteries will still need to be replaced.