SOLPERK 200W Solar Panels 12V, Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit with High Efficiency Module PV Power for Battery Charging, Off Grid Solar Panels for RV, Boat, Camper, Roof, Cabin, Shed, Home 2 Packs
SOLPERK 200W Solar Panels 12V, Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit
Why do sometimes solar panels don’t reach their rated 100W?
In reality, many external factors would affect the conversion efficiency, generating less power than the rated power, which is 100 watts. Here are the factors that most people might overlook:
1. The weak sunlight
When it’s cloudy or rainy, the solar radiation obviously decreases, the solar light is way less for the solar cells to generate the maximum power. To solar cells, the weaker the solar light or solar radiation they got, the smaller amount of the power they generate.
2. installation angle
In the same geographical location, the installation way will affect the conversion efficiency too. The longer time the solar panel bathed in the sun, the more power the solar panel generated. The best installation angle is around 30-40°, with the panel facing south.
3. Shadow occlusion
Shadows or dust or even a little leaf could not only slow down the working efficiency of the solar panels but also would cause a “hot spot effect” on the solar panel, which raises the temperature of the specific part of the solar panel. The extremely high temperature will damage the solar cells and shorten the lifespan of the solar panel.
Therefore, when you find that your solar panel suddenly drops in performance or does not work, please check whether the above factors exist, you can send photos and data to the after-sales service, and we will provide you with professional technical support and after-sales protection as soon as possible.
What makes the SOLPERK 100W mono solar panels competitive?
✔︎Grade A+ Solar Cells
- SOLPERK A+ solar cells beautifully passed the strict EL test with zero cracks, which B-class or C-class solar panels definitely can’t.
- The size of each A+ SOLPERK 100W solar cell is 10mm wider than other B-class or C-class solar cells, and the efficiency is highly improved due to the bigger solar cells.
- Thanks to high light transmission and tempered glass, the SOLPERK solar panels get nice protection and also get more solar light than other solar panels, which is the key to generating high solar power in a long run.
✔︎Half-cut solar panel
Higher Efficiency & Better Shade Tolerance
- Lower electrical resistance losses that improves solar panel efficiency by 6%.
- Resist the effects of shade better than standard solar panels due to the unique wire strategy among split- soalr cells.
- Half-cut cells are more resistant to the effects of heat and so won’t suffer less decrease in efficiency when they get hot, suit high solar riadiation places better.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum Power Current: 5.3A
Maximum Power Voltage:18.9V
Operating Voltage: 12V
Open Circuit Voltage: 22.5V
Short Circuit Current: 5.7A
Dimensions: 39*21.3*1.2 inch
Solar Panel Type: Monocrystalline
All technical data at Standard Test Condition.
- STC：Irradiance 1000W/m².
- Cell Temperature 77℉.
- Air Mass AM=1.5
High Efficient Cells
Topping monocrystalline solar cells with high transmission delivered high efficiency for modules. The conversion rate can reach up to 30% under Standard Test Condition.
High sealing junction box. It can effectively block water droplets and water vapor from outside. Even if soaked in water, the internal components will not be any damage.
Great waterproof performance. Tempered glass brings excellent waterproof protection for the panel. Anodized aluminum frame of good insulation and corrosion resistance let you leave it outdoors for decades without worries.