Solar-Charger-Power-Bank – Portable Charger,43800mAh Qc3.0 Fast Charging Qi 10W Wireless Charger 4 Solar Panel Built-in 2 Kinds Output Cable and 680Lumen Bright flashlights
Portable Charger 43800mAh QC 3.0 Fast Charging Can Quickly Charge Your Device
Built-in super bright flashlight
An ultra-bright flashlight with an intensity of 680 lumens will disperse the darkness and illuminate the front for you.
The product has built-in Type-C and “ipho” cable two output cables, 10W wireless output, and USB-A input power.
If you go out with it, you don’t need to bring a cumbersome charging cable, as long as you have it.
The Type-C interface of the product can support fast input.
The built-in smart transformer chip can automatically identify different devices, and then change the corresponding current and voltage. It is compatible with almost all mobile devices on the market
IP65 waterproof, excellent waterproof performance.
High-strength ABS material can withstand falling from a height.
IP65 dust-proof, The equipment can still work normally in harsh environments
Built-in security chip
Built-in security chip, automatically adjust the output to deliver the most suitable current, keep your devices from overcharging, over-current, over-voltage and short circuit.
Portable Charger 43800mAh Fast Charging Qi 10W Wireless Charger instructions
- 1 x 43800mAh Solar Charger
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Carabiner
- 1 x User Manua
touch the button to turn on the output, the LED indicator lights up to show the current battery; long press the button to switch the flashlight, click to switch gears.
- In sleep mode, press the button to display the current power and turn on the output. Double-click the button to shut down when it is on.
- In any state, long press the button for 2 seconds to turn on (off) the flashlight, and click to switch the flashlight position (bright-half-bright-SOS-strobe flash-off)
- Click the button, the power indicator shows the current power, and the USB output function is turned on. When there is no load, the power indicator turns off after 32 seconds, and when there is a load, the power indicator is always on.
- Connect to the device, the product will output automatically, and the power indicator will show the current power.
- When the discharge capacity is less than 5%, the low battery indicator will flash until the discharge is over.
- The discharge power display decreases as the battery voltage decreases.
- When the mobile phone is charging or the load current is less than 50mA, the machine will turn off the output and enter the standby state.