Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah for RV, Solar Marine and Off-grid Applications, Gray
Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah for RV, Solar Off-grid
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
- It is recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same voltage (V), and same capacity (Ah) from the same brand.
Renogy 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
Renogy 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs. Built tough with a leak-proof design, this maintenance-free battery can be run in various systems, including RVs, off-grid cabins, marine, home backup power supplies, emergency power systems, medical devices, and more. It’s a reliable, convenient, and economical rechargeable battery solution.
12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery with Two M8 Terminal Bolts
- Maintenance-free, no water refilling
- Leak-proof and non-gassing for safety charge
- 3% self-discharge rate at 77°F (25℃) per month
- Excellent discharge performance
- 1100A (5 seconds) max. discharge current
- Discharge temperature range: 5°F~122°F
Sealed Battery, Safe Charging
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, the battery is maintenance-free, leak-proof, and gas-free.
- Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable outstanding discharge performance.
Long Shelf Time
- When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle AGM sealed battery is as low as 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts.
- The maximum 1100A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge.
- With a consistent and stable discharge, the battery can power up most common home appliances, such as a microwave, CPAP, coffee maker, laptop, and more.
Better Performance at Extreme Temperatures
- – The improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance from 5℉ (-15℃) to 122℉ (50℃).
- – The battery is designed with solar energy storage applications in mind and provides optimum performance even at freezing temperatures.
In Series and In Parallel
- You can connect up to 4 batteries in parallel to expand the power capacity to meet your needs. You can also connect multiple batteries in series.
- It’s recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same capacity (Ah), and same voltage (V) from the same brand.
- We recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
Reliable and Durable
- The battery comes with two silver-plated M8 terminal bolts for cable wiring. And there are positive (+) and negative (-) icons on the container for easy wiring identification.
- Built with rugged ABS container material, the battery is vibration resistant and durable.