Renogy 2pcs Solar Panel Kit 320W 24V Monocrystalline Off Grid for RV Boat Shed Farm Home House Rooftop Residential Commercial House, 2 Pieces
Renogy 2pcs Solar Panel Kit 320W 24V Monocrystalline Off Grid
- Dimensions: 65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 in (1666 x 1002 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 39.7 lbs (18kg)
- Output Cables: 12 AWG (2.95ft length)
Renogy’s High-Efficiency 320W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Renogy’s Solar Panel helps you save money over time on electricity costs and provide low-carbon, sustainable electricity. The 320W monocrystalline solar panel comes with PERC technology and is perfect for residential or commercial buildings.
- Maximum Power: 320W
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC (UL)
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 40.1V
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 32.7 V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 9.79 A
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 10.36 A
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F
Rugged Aluminum Frame
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame design with sturdy corner supports ensures that it endures the outdoors for an extended period of time without damage or loss of performance.
The anti-reflective low iron-tempered glass enables up to 91.5% high transparency, allowing direct sunlight to be converted to more electricity. Also, this glass is rugged enough to resist external impact.
Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Installation
Comes with pre-drilled holes, including ground mounting holes for fast and convenient installation. Compatible with Renogy Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
The main difference between PERC solar cells and monocrystalline photovoltaic cells is the passivation layer added on the backside of the solar cell. This layer is what increases the panel’s energy generation by boosting efficiency.