POWERENG Upgrades Rectangle Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace Indoor Outdoor Fire Pit Portable Fire Bowl Pot Fireplace in Black,Real Flame Like Gel Fireplaces or Wood Log Fire Pit
POWERENG Upgrades Rectangle Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace
The package includes:
- 2 x Glass baffle
- 1 x Ethanol combustion nouch
- 1 x Fire killer
- 1 x Body of Fireplace
Ethanol Tabletop Fireplace
This portable fire tabletop fueled by smokeless, odorless, rubbing alcohol can be used indoor or outdoor. It is light and portable, so you can take and place it wherever you want. It is also a perfect replacement for more traditional wood log or gas fires. The Tabletop Fire Pit is the perfect way to create ambiance anywhere.
- Glass baffle: 9.8 x 3.9 inch（25 x10 cm）
- Fireplace : 13.7 x 7.1 x 2.7 inch ( 35 x 18 x 7 cm )
- Fire killer:5.1 x 1.6 inch ( 13 x 4 cm )
- Ethanol combustion nouch: 5.5 x 2.9 x 1.9 inch ( 14 x 7.5 x 5 cm )
- Packing box size:15.7 x 9 x 5.1 inch ( 40 x 23 x 13 cm )
- Weight:6.6 Ib ( 3KG )
Fill the fuel tank with fuel. Never pour more fuel than 3/4″ below the top edge of the fuel tank. (Fuel is not included)
Be sure to clean up any fuel that may be spilled during the filling process with a dry rag or paper towel and dispose it properly.
- Please make sure that the temperature of the fireplace is lowered after use, and then clean it to prevent burns.
- Do not refill bioethanol when the product is still hot.
- If you encounter an emergency, please wear heat-resistant gloves for operation.
- The alcohol content should not exceed the maximum alcohol scale to prevent danger.
- Please use it after placing it safely on a flat surface.
- Please use in a breeze or no wind environment.
- Do not let children use it alone.
- Please make sure to store the fireplace in a dry environment.
- If it leaks accidentally, please use fine sand or damp cloth to extinguish the fire, please do not use water to extinguish the fire.
- Keep away from flammable and explosive materials when using.
- Do not prepare food over the fire.
- Don’t use the fire to heat or boil water or as a cooking appliance.
- Don’t put charcoal, paper, wood, or other combustible objects into the fire.
- If you have any questions, we will answer for you at any time