PIKASOLA 1000W 24V Permanent Magnet Wind Turbine Generator 3 Blades Economy Homes Windmill for Wind Solar Hybrid System 2.5m/s Start Wind Speed with Controller for Wind Solar System (24V)
PIKASOLA 1000W 24V Permanent Magnet Wind Turbine Generator 3 Blades
Permanent Magnet Wind Turbine Package Content:
Wind Turbine x 1
Controller x 1
Nose Cone x 1
Set Screws andNuts x 1
Blades x 3
Installation Notes x 1
Note: Without tower tube
(We recommend: steel pipes or iron pipes, diameter :70±2mm)
- Home Use
- Monitoring Use
- Wind Solar Hybrid Streetlight Use And More
Permanent Magnet Wind Turbine Specifications:
Maximum power:1050 W
Start-up wind speed:2.5 m/s
Rated wind speed:12.5m/s
Working speed:3-25 m/s
Survival wind speed:40 m/s
Top net weight:29 kg
Wind wheel diameter: 950mm
Number of blades:3
- Blade material: Nylon fiber
- Generator: Three-phase permanent magnet synchronous generator
- Controller system: Electromagnetic/ yaw
- Controller brake system: overspeed three-phase short circuit brake
- Working temperature: – 40°C~80°C
Wind Generator Charge Controller
Rated battery voltage: 24v
Rated wind generator capacity: 1000w
Wind generator braking voltage: 30V
Wind generator recover voltage: 27V
Quiescent power consumption: ≤15mA
IP protection level: IP67
1.Three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor. Efficient and compact ac generator with high performance NdFeB permanent magnet.
- A fully integrated voltage regulator that automatically shuts down when the battery is fully charged.
3.The fan is controlled by MPPT intelligent microprocessor, which can effectively adjust current and voltage.
4.The unique magnetic circuit design makes the starting torque very small, which can effectively ensure the wind turbine’s breeze starting ability.
1.The wind turbine is made entirely of high quality aluminum and stainless steel fittings.
2.The blade material is made of high-strength plastic with 30% carbon fiber and anti-UV anti-corrosion material, which is both beautiful and durable.
3.The surface of the wind turbine is coated with a special process that provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion under any harsh conditions, as well as excellent corrosion resistance, water resistance and sand resistance.
Permanent Magnet Wind Turbine Easy installation
1.Take out the wind turbine, put the wind turbine on the tower and align it with the flange hole. Mount the four flat gaskets on the four bolts, then insert the bolts into the holes corresponding to the flange. Tightening the screws by hex key.
2.The three wires of the wind turbine are connected to the transmission cable, each pair of wires is not less than 30 mm, and the tape at the connection end is at 100 mm.
3.Connect the wind turbine’s cable to the controller and the battery must be connected to the controller before wiring.
Permanent Magnet Wind Turbine Site Selection:
- The wind turbine should be installed where there is strong wind or no tall buildings and obstacles. If installing the wind turbines near the obstacles. The position is better as far as possible from obstructions, or the installation height should be 20Ft higher than the top of obstructions(As show), which can make full use of the wind power.
We can make use of the growth effect on the hills (As show). It’s a good place to set up
It’s should avoid the cliff, the turbulent region.
Permanent Magnet Wind Turbine Feature:
- Starting with low speed; high wind energy utilization; beautiful appearance; low vibration on operation.
2.Being installed by human design and easy for installation, maintenance and repair.
3.Being molded through precise injection with new process, together with the optimized design of aerodynamic contour and structure, our wind turbine blades have such advantages: high utilization of wind energy which contributes to the annual energy output.
4.Our generators, adopting patented permanent magnet rotor alternator, with a special kind of stater design, efficiently decrease resistance torque of the generators.