NiMH Rechargeable AA Battery High Capacity 1.2V Pre Charged Double A Battery for Solar Lights, Battery String Lights, TV Remotes, Wireless Mouses, Radio, Flashlight (AA-1300mAh-12pack)
NiMH Rechargeable AA Battery High Capacity 1.2V Pre Charged Double A
12-Pack NiMH Rechargeable AA Batteries 1300mAh for Solar Lights
12 Pack 1300mAh AA Rechargeable Battery
- For transportation safety, these batteries are only pre-charged with 30% power, charge before using them to make them work longer.
- Going through at least a recharge cycle every 3 months can make the battery lifespan longer.
- Dimension: Diameter-14.5mm; Height-50.5mm
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Quantity: 12
- 12 × NiMH 1300mAh Rechargeable AA Battery
Reusable Power for Everyday Devices
- These rechargeable AA batteries can be used for outdoor solar lights and other everyday devices like battery string lights, TV remotes, wireless mouses, game controllers electronic toys, and so on.
- Using rechargeable NiMH batteries that can be constantly recharged and reused, spend less money on one-time-use disposable batteries, do less harm to the environment.
Question 1: Are Brightown Batteries UL listed? How About the Quality?
- All Brightown NiMH AA and AAA batteries have passed strict UL certification, safe and stable than most batteries on market. Our manufacturer is professional battery foundry for many world-famous brand like Motorolx, Toshibx, Panasonix eneloox, owned trustworthy quality, even performing better than xBasics with the same capacity.
Question 2: I Used Brightown NiMH Batteries in My Solar Lights, but the Lights did not Last Long.
- The solar lights did not last long may owning to the battery did not well charged. Many factors contribute to poor charging:
- Solar panel: Aging solar panel are hard to get well charged even using good batteries. With low energy conversion rate, the batteries could get little energy, leading to a short working time. Another possible reason is a faulty between solar panel and the batteries. You can try to check and adjust the position of the battery.
- Weather: Rainy or cloudy weather with poor solar energy will cause a short lighting time.
- Season: Summer usually have more solar energy than winter days, a longer working time than winter. Furthermore, winter has lower ambient temperature, leading to a faster discharge speed, which may cause the solar lights work shorter time.
- Place: In a place with much cover, like trees, walls, the solar panel will get less solar power and don’t get full charge.
Question 3: I Used Normal Charger to Charge These Batteries, but it Takes Long Time. How to Make it Quicker?
- Charging speed usually depends on what kind of charger you are using.
- We recommend using faster charger in good quality to charge these batteries. Batteries with poor quality can hardly withstand faster charger and break soon. So Brightown high quality rechargeable batteries is a perfect choice for quick charging.
Question 4: What is the Difference Between AAA-600mAh, AA-1300mAh and AA-2400mAh?
- The number indicates capacity the battery holds. With higher capacity, the battery could be used for a longer period after being fully charged.
- For solar lights, whether the battery could get fully charged depends on the solar energy it can get. Sunlight in one day is limited, so 600-1300mAh is sufficient for the solar lights.
- For higher capacity battery, like 2400mAh, won’t damage the lights or the NiMH battery, but it will not get fully charged, may cause a waste of capacity. You can choose high-capacity 2400mAh rechargeable battery for powering household everyday devices such as remote control, keyboard, mouse, electric toothbrush, Xbox console, etc..