Newpowa 160W(Watt) Solar Panel Monocrystalline 12V High Efficiency PV Module 150W/160W/170W for RV Marine Boat Trailer Camper Green House Off Grid System
- Rugged design to withstand high winds (2400Pa), hail, and snow load (5400Pa)
- The heavy-duty anodized frame provides strong protection for the panel structure
- The panel and junction box are protected from common weather conditions and water splash (IP65 rating)
- Supported by a wide range of mounting options including flat surface, pole, and wall installation
- Common applications include RV, camper, SUV, marine, residential rooftop, remote farm, disaster relief, traffic signs, etc.
- Uses Newest high efficient mono cells encapsulated in EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate)
- Pre-installed bypass diodes inside junction box that minimize power drops caused by shading
How to Do Solar Setup for Your Motorhome?
- Calculating power usage.
- Calculating energy generation and storage needs.
- According to your needs, choose suitable solar panels, charge controllers, inverters, etc.
- Mounting your solar panels on the roof of your RV.
- Mounting your charge controller inside beside your battery.
- Using extension cables to connect solar panels to your charge controller.
- Connecting the battery wire from your charge controller to your battery bank.
- If you want to charge your AC applications, you will need an inverter, install it beside your battery.
- Making sure all wires connect correctly(positive & negative) tightly.