LEOCH 2048Wh Portable Power Station 4 2000W AC Outputs(Max 4000W) Solar Generator Up to 3000 Cycles LiFePO4 Battery Home Backup Power with 13 Outputs for Outdoors RV/Van Camping Emergency
- Solar Generator with 13 Outputs, Built-in Solar MPPT
- Portable Power Station with 4 × 2000W AC Outputs
- Equipped with LiFePO4 Battery Ensure at Least 3000+ Life Cycles
- Adjustable Breathing Light (Dual Click Switch to Control)
Picking the Charging Way You Want
- You Can Charge LEOCH Solar Generator Individually or in Combination
- Max Input 900A Only Need 2.3 Hrs from 0% to 80%
- 300W AC Input + 300W Solar Input/150W DC Input + 300W External Charger Input
With 13 Outputs Can Power Devices Simultaneously
- 4 × 2000W AC Outputs
- 6 × USB Type-A & C Outputs
- 2 × DC Outputs
- 1 × Car Charging Outlet
LIFEPO4 BATTERY & BMS
- LEOCH Portable Power Station Is Equipped with LiFePO4 Batteries Along
- With Its State-of-the-art Advanced Battery Management System (BMS)
4 Main Charging Ways
- 300W AC Input
- 300W Solar Input
- 150W DC Input
- 300W External Charger Input
2048Wh Portable Power Station SPECIFICATIONS
|Battery Cell Type||LiFePO4 (3000+ Life Cycles)|
|Dimensions||19.88 in x 11.26 in x 13.94 in|
|Recharging Temperature||32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F-122°F / -20°C-50°C|
|4 × AC Outputs||100-120V, 2000W (4000W Surge) , 50Hz/60Hz, Pure Sine Wave|
|2 × DC Outputs||12V/3A, 36W|
|4 × USB Type-A||5V/3A, 2 × 12W Conventional Interface & 2 × 18W Fast Charge Interface|
|2 × USB Type-C||PD 65W (Max 70W )|
|1 × Car Port||Regulated 12V/8A, 96W|
|AC Charging Input||300W (MAX 600W)|
|Solar Input||OCV 10-35.5V, 300W Max/12A Max|
|External Charger||300W, 29.4V/8A (External charger with XLR connector)|
|Car Input||150W, 12V/24V|
|Recommended Bundle||+ 3 × 100W Leoch Solar Panel|
Support Most Electrical Appliances, and Can Simultaneous Use of Multiple Devices
- Q1: When and what is LEOCH portable power station used for?
A: This 2000 watt solar generator gives the outdoorsman the ability to charge their electronics such as their cell phones and iPad and provides power to fans, lights, sonar fish finders, trolling motors, game/trail cams for hunters and CPAP machines. In the case of a family that has no access to power due to a storm, our portable power station will now allow the families to charge their cell phone, tablets and gives them the ability to provide lighting in their home until the power is restored.
- Q2: What options do I have when charging the rechargeable power station?
A: There are several input options: 300W/10-35V solar charging(MAXIMUM input 300W), two sets of 300W solar panels/inputs are required to charge separately(There are to input outlets to use, need external connectors to connect solar panels). Solar charge mode: MPPT. 300W AC wall charger input (the input voltage is 90V-135V). 300W external charger input(also can use external connector to connect solar panels to charging). Car charging (DC 12V). 150W DC input (the maximum input voltage is 35.5V). USB charging (2*12W USB charging port, 2*18W fast charging port and 2*60W charging port)
- Q3: Where are the LEOCH portable generator shipping from? When will my order arrive?
A: We will ship out the LEOCH products from the California, the delivery date is estimated at 2-5 business days for most regions.
- Q4: What type of batteries does LEOCH portable power station 2000W offer?
A: LEOCH uses LiFeP04 batteries, which are the lightest and longest running batteries on the market today.
- Q5: How long can I go without charging the rechargeable generator power supply?
A: We recommend you put a charge on the it every 3 months to prevent permanent battery damage.
- Q6: Can LEOCH portable generators charge and discharge simultaneously?
A: Yes, LEOCH power station supports pass-through charging.