Lachy 12V 36Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery 3000 Cycles Maintenance-Free Rechargeable Battery Low Self-Discharge with Built-in BMS for Fish Finder, Scooters, Boat, Golf Cart, RV Camper Automotive
Lachy 12V 36Ah LiFePO4 LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery (deep cycle lithium iron phosphate batteries) have many advantages compared with lead-acid batteries.
- The most important thing is that it has a longer service life, up to more than 3000 times, providing strong reliability and continuity for your work.
- Built-in BMS and multiple protections are safer than lead-acid batteries, which can protect your battery from overcharge and discharge, overcurrent, short circuit, etc. without being damaged, extending the service life.
- Lithium-ion batteries are safe and non-toxic, not contain harmful substances and not threaten the environment and your health.
- Lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used in emergency power supply, home energy storage system, lighting, trolling motor, fish finder, wheelchair scooter, lawn mower, golf cart, boat, solar system, 12V router, UPS backup, portable TV, e-Robot, motorhome RV camper, Travel/Dump Trailer, electric power wheels car and more other scenarios for your work and entertainment.
Battery Type Lithium-ion battery Weight 9.5lbs Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5*12.6*17.5cm/6.49 x 4.92 x6.88 inches Nominal Voltage 12.8V Nominal Capacity 36AH Charging Voltage Range 14.4V-15.6V Working Temperature -4℉ to 140℉(-20℃ to 60℃) Charging Temperature -4℉ to 122℉(-20℃ to 50℃) Storage Temperature -20°C~50°C(-4°F~122°F) Maximum charge current 5A Maximum discharge current 40A
- Please make sure to charge the battery immediately after discharging. We recommend limiting discharge to 85%-90% depth of discharge (DOD) to avoid the BMS protection system from disconnecting the battery
- Please do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack to avoid the battery short-circuit
- Do not dwell the battery in a full SOC for an extended time
- Do not cycle below 10% – 15% SOC unless you really need to
- Re-charge the battery when you did not use it for a long time (When < 50% SOC)
TIPS: Before use in parallel and series connection, make sure every LiFePO4 batteries are：
- Full charge the batteries individually with a 12 Volt charger
- Batteries start off with the same state-of-charge
- Batteries form the same brand with the same BMS systems
1. Can this battery be charged with a lead-acid battery charger?
We recommend our customers to use a professional LiFePO4 battery charger to recharge it. A lead-acid charger is unable to fully charge a LiFePO4 battery.
2. Can LiFePO4 batteries be connected in parallel or in series?
Yes, please make sure to fully charge the batteries and all batteries are at same voltage level before using them in series or parallel. We do not recommend mixing series and parallel. Please be noted that there should not exceed 3 batteries when connected in series or parallel.
3. What should I do if the battery cannot be charged and cannot be used?
Our battery BMS has multi-protections to ensure safety: Short-circuit Protection, Over-current Protection, Overload Protection, Over-voltage Protection, Over-charge Protection and Over-discharge Protection. Once a protection triggered, the battery will be unusable temporarily.
Three Circumstances to Reactivate the Battery:
- Normally, the BMS will automatically restart the battery after the abnormality is eliminated (about 30 minutes).
- If the battery still can’t operate after 30 minutes, please try to recharge it at 14.6V to reactivate it.
- If the normal charger can’t reactivate the battery, please check the battery voltage, the battery won’t be recognized by normal charger if its voltage is under 8V, now please use a 14.6V lifepo4 charger which support 0V charging mode then it will work.