Hydrogen Water Bottle | Portable 4-in-1 Hydrogen Generator | 15 Ounce Capacity | Premium Borosilicate Glass
This hydrogen water bottle has a large capacity of 15 ounces. Its body is made of high quality borosilicate glass that bring the benefits of temperature resistance, material safety and durability. It can be easily transformed between bottle and hydrogen base (for bottled water). It’s designed as rechargeable with a micro-USB port.
HOW TO MAKE HYDROGEN-RICH WATER
1) Fill in distilled, purified or mineral water. NOT for juice or drinks.
2) DOUBLE-CLICK or TRIPLE-CLICK the button for a 5 minutes /10 minutes hydrogen infusing session.
Note: long-press the button will bring the generator to ozone making mode. Ozone water is not for drink, it’s for clean.
3) If you want, install the bottled water to the base by using the bottle adapter, to make your own hydrogen-rich bottled water.
4) Charge the bottle by USB cable when the red light flashes. The charge will take 2 hours and one charge can support approximate 10 sessions.
This product is made with the latest DuPont 117 membrane and platinum coating electrodes. This technology bring you chlorine-free 99.9% purity hydrogen and has a working lifetime of 8000 hours.
Thanks to the latest membrane ion exchange technology, only pure hydrogen molecules are dissolved in water, which will not affect the pH of water.
This hydrogen bottle is suitable for a wide range of water quality, including mineral water, purified water, distilled water, RO water or warm boiled water(<200F). To install your bottle water onto, Please take the glass body off and then put the bottle adaptor on.
What’s in box:
Generator base, glass bottle body with lid, bottle adaptor, inhalation cannula, USB charging cable
HOW TO GET HIGH-CONCENTRATION HYDROGEN WATER
- PRESSURE – High hydrogen concentration requires high pressure. When adding water, maintain a relatively high water level, so as to reduce the volume of residual air
- TIME – The longer the electrolysis time, the more hydrogen will be produced. 10 minutes (triple-click) will produce more hydrogen than 5 minutes (double-click), resulting in a higher concentration.
- TEMPERATURE – If the water temperature is too low (for example, iced water), the activity of ion exchange will decrease, resulting in less hydrogen production. The test data is based on a water temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CLEANING & MAINTENANCE – Over time, impurities will accumulate on the electrode, thus reducing the hydrogen production. We recommend cleaning once a month. You can perform the standard ‘clean’ procedure once, or add light citric acid solution for 30 minutes(POWER OFF). Using purified water or distilled water as much as possible can also reduce the deposition of impurities.
- BEFORE PURCHASING
- This bottle is mainly for hydrogen water generation. The performance of inhalation and ozone production function is limited, so it’s not intended to substitute regular hydrogen inhaler or ozone generator.
- Before the first use, have a ‘clean’ procedure to wake up the SPE module for max performance.
- clean procedure(same as ozone making): add hot water in, long-press the button until red light, wait until finished, and pour out the water
- DON NOT use juice, cola, sugar, or soda water. They will be harmful to the SPE module. Purified, distilled, mineral/spring, and RO water are recommended.
- Drink out the water within 30 minutes since hydrogen molecules are very easy to escape. Always tighten the lip to keep the hydrogen in.
- Pour the hydrogen water into a cup for drinking, to keep bacteria from building up.
- AVOID using nasal cannula in ozone water making mode (after long-press the button).