ECO-WORTHY 100 Watt Solar Panel 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel High Efficiency Module RV Marine Boat Caravan Off Grid
How to efficientive Install ?
In an ideal home or industrial solar installation, it needs a sunny, south-facing roof with a 20~30 degree pitch. Solar panels can be installed on most roofs(even lay on the ground), so you can save on the electricity cost and help the environment, too.
- Quick Installation
- Save Costs
- Renewable Energy
- Backup for Outage
100W Solar Panel
High Efficient Monocrystalline
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Max Power Voltage (Vpm): 17.3V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.17A
- Working Current (Iop): 5.78A
- Output Tolerance: ±3%
- Charge Voltage: 12V
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC
- Temperature Range： -40℃ to +80℃(-40°F to +176°F)
- J-Box IP Rating: IP65
- Promise of Power: 90% within 10 years, 80% within 25 years
- Compact Size: 39.8 x 20.1 x 1.4 inches(101 x 51 x 3.5 cm)
- Panel Weight: 14.77lbs(6.7kg)
- The corrosion-resistant aluminum frame and tempered glass can resist various extreme weather like high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- Used for decades.
- Excellent monocrystalline solar cells deliver high efficiency for modules.
- By-pass diodes are pre-installed in waterproof IP-65 rated junction box to minimize power drop caused by shading.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow mounting and securing quickly.
- Supported by a wide range of mounting options including Z-brackets, Tilt Mounts and Pole Mounts.
- With pre-attached 2.5ft MC4 connector, the panel is easy to connect to a charge controller or expand to more panels.
- Suitable for on-grid and off-grid, it can bring you electricity and reduce your home electricity bill.