BLUETTI 2400wh Solar Generator, EB240 Potable Power Station with 2pcs SP200 200W Foldable Solar Panels Included, 2 1000W AC Outlets Lithium Backup Battery for Outdoor Van Camping Home use Emergency
With over 10 years background of energy industry, BLUETTI is committed to provide premium all-in-one sustainable power solutions for all kinds of off-grid life.
BLUETTI EB240 Portable Power Station
- Capacity: 2400Wh/1000W,2500+ cycle life
- Load: Continuous 1000W(1000W-load-1200w@2mins,Above 1200W,turn off)
- Multi-Outputs for Various Power Needs: 2* 110V AC Outlets(Pure sine wave), 12V/9A Car port,1* PD 45W USB-C and 4*5V/3A USB
- Solar Input: Max.500W, OCV 16-68V,Current Max.10A, MPPT
- Regulated DC12V,Care for Car-powered Devices.
BLUETTI SP200W Foldable Solar Panel
- Monocrystalline silicon cells, ETFE, scratch-proof, and easy to clean
- Cell efficiency:23.5%, working voltage: 20v, OCV:24V, short circuit current:11A
- Portable & Compact: 20.5in*20.7in(Folded), Weight:14.3lbs
Connect EB240 with 2 SP200 solar panel in Series
We recommend You can connect 2pcs SP200 120W solar panel in series as shown in the picture above.
- we include the solar charging cable(DC to MC*4), you can connect solar panel with BLUETTI EB240 portable power station via the solar charging cable.
- We built in MPPT controller in the EB240 power station, no need other extra accessories such as MPPT controller.
2Pcs SP200 Recharge EB240 fully: About 9-9.5Hrs
- The above result is a theoretical value which is calculated based on connecting the solar panels in series and tested under full sun.
- The recharge time may varies from the total actual input solar power, the weather condition, the angle and the location /the altitude you place the solar panel.
The four kickstands keep the best angle for better receiving the sunshine.
The advantage of ETFE compared with PET:
- 5% higher efficiency
- Better light transmittance
You can hang the solar panel on the window via the hanging ring.
Q1: How to choose the solar panel & what is the recharge time?
A: we recommend to choose solar panel that meets below:
1) open circuit voltage between 16-68v(OCV, open circuit voltage), Max.500W, Max.10A
2) MC*4 Connector (if your solar panel has an Anderson connector, you need to buy a Anderson to mc*4 charging cable)
Note: total OCV below 16V or above 68V will trigger low-voltage/over-voltage protection. We suggest to choose the working voltage of the solar panel above 18v for better performance. EB240 only receive 500W/10A(Max.) if total input power /current exceed 500W/10A.
The recharge time various from different factors such as weather condition, the actual input solar power, temperature, angle, etc.
Q2: How many solar panels can i connect to the BLUETTI EB240?
A: we suggest to connect 2pcs SP200 200W solar panel in series.
For professional solar user, you can connect SP200 2S2P(total 4pcs) to reach the max. solar. (the parallel cable need to buy separately)