Anker PowerCore Solar 10000, 15W USB-C Power Bank 10,000 mAh with Dual Ports, Flashlight, IP64 Splash Proof and Dustproof for Outdoor Activities, Compatible with Smartphones and Other Devices
Anker PowerCore Solar 10000, 15W USB-C Power Bank 10,000 mAh with Dual Ports
Power Bank All Day, All Night
Store electricity from the sun during the day and use the built-in flashlight to see where you’re going at night.
High Solar Efficiency
Designed with premium monocrystalline materials by SunPower to offer a high-level solar efficiency of between 21.5%-23.5%.
Withstands High Temperatures
The built-in polymer battery is constructed using premium heat-resistant materials to ensure that PowerCore can withstand even the strongest sunlight.
Title: What’s in the Box
Description: Solar portable charger, recharging cable, user manual
Model Number: A1640
PowerCore Solar 10000
The 10,000mAh Portable Solar Charger
Power For Any Situation
PowerCore provides a durable portable power source for both indoor and outdoor use. Equipped with a durable shockproof exterior and IP64 protection for resistance to dust and water.
With dual 12W USB ports and a 10,000mAh cell capacity, you can provide a full charge or more to two phones simultaneously—perfect for when you’re out and about with family or friends. Note: Both USB ports share a total 15W output.
Give PowerCore’s internal battery a recharge using sunlight—even when charging your connected devices. For a faster recharge, connect a 10.5W wall charger (not included) to the Micro USB input port to get a full recharge in approximately 5.5 hours.
3 Light Modes
Designed with both 180 lm and 45 lm flashlight modes as well as an SOS mode to give you multiple lighting options for any situation.
Our exclusive PowerIQ technology delivers optimized charging to a wide variety of mobile devices, including phones, tablets, and more.
iPhone 8/8 Plus/ X / Xs / Xs Max /XR / 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
iPad mini 5 / Pro 12.9“ 2018 / Pro 11“
Samsung S10/ S10+/ S10e /S20 /S20+/S20 Ultra /Note10
Power Bank Specs
Cell Capacity: 10000mAh 3.8V/38Wh
Micro Input: 5V⎓2.1A
USB-A Output: 5V⎓3A（2.4A Max Per Port)
Total Power Output: 15W
1. Solar charging is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, so it may take several days to recharge PowerCore. It is recommended to fully charge the battery if you plan on going on a lengthy trip.
2. To charge your smartwatch, Bluetooth earphones, or other low-power accessories, please press the power button twice to activate trickle-charging mode.
3. Using the flashlight:
- Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Press once to toggle between low brightness, full brightness, and SOS modes.
4. Please note that you can charge your devices simultaneously when PowerCore Solar 10000 is being charged via the solar panel. This feature is not supported when charging via the Micro USB port.
5. 10000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.