ACOPOWER 400 Watts 12/24 Volts Monocrystalline Panel Solar RV Kits with 40A MPPT LCD Charge Controller/Mounting Brackets/Solar Cables/Cable Entry housing
- 2PCS 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery
- 4PCS 100W Mono Solar Panel
- 1PC 1500W Inverter including cables
- 1PC 40A MPPT Charge Controller
- 1PC Battery Monitor
- 1PC Battery Switch
- 1PC 60A Fuse
- 4 Sets Mounting Z Bracket
- 1Pair 30ft 10AWG PV Cable, 2 Pair 1Ft 4AWG Battery Cable, 1 Pair 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable ,1PC Cable Entry Housing and 1 Pairs y branch solar panel connectors
12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery
- Rated voltage 12.8V
- Battery Capacity:1280WH
- Max continuous charge current: 50A
- Max continuous discharge current: 100A
- Dimension(inch):12.99 x 6.81 (W) x 8.58 (H) inch
- Approx. Weight: 23.8lb
100W Mono Solar Panel
- Nominal for 12V battery charger
- Peak Power (Pmax):100W
- Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):22V
- Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.48V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc):6.14A
- Max Power Current(Imp):5.71A
- Weight:12.8 lb
- Dimension:40.2*20.1*1.4 Inch
- Application Class: Class A
1500W Inverter 12VDC to 120VAC
- Continuous output 1500W
- Surge Power 3000W
- Wave Form: Pure Sine
- Wave Protection: Under voltage protection, Overvoltage protection, Overload Protection, Output short circuit protection
- Weight: 7.79lb
- Dimension(inch): 12.94+1.34 (D) x 7.52(W) x 3.86(H) inch
MPPT 40A Charge Controller
- Rated charge current: 40A
- Battery voltage range: 8V~32V
- Max.PV open circuit voltage: 100VDC
- Max.PV input power: 12V/520W,24V/1040W
- Compatible with Various Deep Cycle Battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium-ion. LiFePO4 Multiple Load Control Method.
How to properly set up a basic Solar RV Kits?
Connect the batteries in parallel, matching the + to + and – to -.
The battery should be hooked up to the charge controller. You could use our tray cable or any general stranded copper core wire to connect the two. Make sure that you lead the wire into the battery terminal of the charge controller and match the + and – to the battery + and -. Make sure to screw in the exposed wire tightly inside the controller terminal. Then screw on the battery rings to the battery.
Connect your solar panel to your charge controller. We recommend that you connect the adapter kit to your panel first, then follow the + or – sign coming off of the leads of the panels and match it with the + and – sign on the charge controller. Be careful at this step, because if the panel is inserted incorrectly, you can have reverse polarity and short the system causing damage to the panels or controllers.
Lastly, you can hook up your inverter to your battery by using battery ring cables through battery switch and battery monitor matching the + to + and – to -.