5000Watt Heavy Duty Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter DC 12volt to AC 120volt with LCD Display 4 AC Sockets Dual USB Ports & Remote Control for Truck RV and Emergency Automotive
5000Watt Heavy Duty Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter DC 12volt to AC
The included LCD remote inverter switch displays the current DC voltage, VAC !
Reliable Cooling Fan
More comfort, less heat. To dissipate heat throughout operation. The cooling fan is normally started at 1/3 of the rated power of the inverter. After rotating, the efficiency will not decrease, but increase.
AC Terminal Blocks For Heavy Duty
AC Terminal Blocks for 1500~5000W Heavy Duty . Provide a safe and stable current for your device.
2 USB Ports 4 AC Outlets for simultaneously charging most electronic devices. Dual 2.4A USB Charging Ports great for fast charging iPod, Smartphone .
High Quality Aviation Aluminum Body
Good metal properties, strong heat dissipation and alloy case for long time usage and safety protection
About GIANDEL Over 10 years professional manufacturer of inverters, has been a leading Inverter brand in USA, Australia, Europe, devoted to providing quality products with a better prc. A must-have for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and Solar System
• Output wave: Modified sine wave
• Power (4xAC Outlets): 5000W Rated(Over load protection power 5001-5500 watt)
• USB output: 2xDC 5V/2.4A(max)
• Rated input Voltage: 12VDC
• Nominal input voltage:9.8-16VDC
• Nominal output voltage: AC 120+/-10% V
• Idle current: Max 3.5 Amps (Around 42 Watt)
• With LCD display to view input volt, output volt, battery level, etc
• Internal fuses:20x30A
• Battery cables:4 pairs with length of 2 ft
• Remote controller: remote controller with 15ft cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
•The inverter Switch is long press type, please press it 1-2 second to turn it on or off.
More details and tips:
• This is a Modified Sine Wave inverter, only True RMS meter can correctly test out the AC voltage.
• Connect the inverter to 12V battery only, and plug your 120V AC devices into the inverter
• Please use the standard cables we provide with product.
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product
• 1x 5000W Power Inverter
• 4xpairs of Battery Cable
• 1xRemote Controller with 15ft Cable
• 1xUser Manual
• 1x shockproof pad Manual
• 8x shockproof mads (No fixing screw included)